- to a girl named Sara Jane for inspiring Chelsea in the first place;
- to all the readers out there that let Chelsea and company into their lives each day;
- to DrgnDancer, Ba Witda, and others who have given of their time to the CotC Mythos; and
- finally to Sir Timber Bram, a BIG SPECIAL THANKS
- for his tireless devotion to the Mythos,
- for taking something out of my imagination and actually making sense out of it, and
- for putting up with my horrible perception of dates.
- ::grin and wink:: Thank you, Sir!
- I salute you, one and all!
...from Timber Bram...
- to Jamie Robertson, for producing the comic in the first place
as well as giving me permission to explore the edges the universe;
- to DrgnDancer, who generated the new timeline section and put up with my occasional surliness;
- to Ba Witda,
- for finding raw data for me,
- for providing some coherence to the magick article,
- for researching practitioners, and
- for other tasks performed quickly and without complaint; and
- to everyone who has read or consulted or quoted the CotC Mythos Reference.
Enjoy! This effort is for you.
All content copyright © 1999-2002 by
Jamie Robertson unless otherwise noted.